Sisters of Mercy Institute Chapter 2023
April 12-23, 2023
Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel
191 Westport Plaza Dr
St. Louis, MO 63146
Registration Open January 5-19, 2023
- Persons traveling from beyond the continental US accommodations. Persons traveling from beyond the continental US are welcome to arrive at the hotel beginning on Monday, April 10, for the Chapter. Please note your arrival date/time on the registration form.
- If flying to the Chapter, you will be asked for your flight information on the registration form, so please have that information available prior to completing the registration form.
- Airport Transportation: The Sheraton offers complimentary shuttle service to and from Lambert International Airport. Sheraton’s shuttle begins running from the hotel at 5:30 a.m. and the last shuttle will pick up at the airport at 10:30 p.m. The shuttle picks up every 30 minutes, on the top and bottom of the hour. Attendees flying in on Southwest Airlines, will meet the shuttle at Terminal 2, Exit 15. For all other airlines, go to Terminal 1, Exit 18. Exits are located near the baggage claim area. To take the shuttle back to the airport, attendees should wait in the hotel lobby. This service runs every 30 minutes on the top and bottom of the hour as well. The shuttles are large white vans with a lighted scrolling sign across the front that says: "Servicing Sheraton Westport and Doubletree Westport."
- Hotel check-in begins at 3 p.m.
- Hotel check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Hotel Amenities: Each room includes a mini fridge. Guests are welcome to bring food and drinks as needed. Please note that no microwaves are available for individual rooms.
If you need assistance with the registration form, please contact Nix Conference & Meeting Management at 314-645-1455 or via email at email@example.com.
If you have questions about the Chapter or experience delays or issues during your travel to the Chapter, please call or text: Patti Baca at 314-917-0756 or Linda Bechen at 319-651-7018.