Guns 'N Hoses Athlete Registration
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
St. Louis, MO
- The show (Wednesday, November 22nd at Enterprise Center) will consist of boxing matches and MMA matches.
- Males and females welcome. The minimum age to compete is 19.
- You must be involved with law enforcement, firefighting or a first responder to be eligible.
- The boxing will be a professional event – the MMA bouts will be either amateur or professional events.
- Boxing matches will EITHER be 3 rounds at 1 minute each or 4 rounds at 3 minutes each depending on the contest. MMA matches will be 3 rounds at 2 minutes each for amateurs and 3 rounds at 5 minutes for professionals.
- All participants must complete registration paperwork before they can work out. Check with the coaches at the gym you want to work out at for their official start date – typical start date is around Labor Day.
- All participants must work out at the gyms listed below – NO EXCEPTIONS. You may use your own coaches but you must work out at the gyms listed below. Working out at any other gym will automatically disqualify you from participating in Guns ‘N Hoses.
- Training is monitored and you must attend or you will be dropped from the eligible list.
- Matches are made based on age, weight, and ability.
- Provided there is an opponent, all participants who work out will have an opportunity to compete to make the final show at the Enterprise Center.
- A session will be held to pick participants for the show at the St. Louis County Police and Fire Academy located in Wellston. This is a mandatory event. Date TBD.
- For training you must provide your own shorts, shoes, and uniform. For the finals you must wear the uniform provided. Hand wraps and mouthpieces will be provided once you start working out.
- You must be within 10 pounds of weight of your opponent at the weigh-ins or you will be disqualified.
- Mandatory weigh-in will be Monday, November 20th at Grey Eagle Distributors. If you don’t attend you will not compete on the show. Weigh-ins start at 4:00 p.m. If you are late you will be disqualified.
- Physicals and blood work are mandatory and must be completed prior to weigh-ins. We will pay for this and you will have a scheduled time and location to get this work completed.
- All athletes must complete paperwork and waivers or you will not be eligible to compete.
- All coaches must complete paperwork and be registered or you will not be allowed in corners.
- Failure to follow these rules will eliminate you from consideration to participate in the tournament.
- FOR ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION CONTACT STEVE HOLLEY 314-495-0820
- St. Louis City Police…..Todd Ross 314-303-2442 Marc Wasem 314-517-1378
- St. Louis City Fire….. Paul Birchfield 314-985-9228
- St. Louis County Police/Fire….. Tim Burke 314-575-3659
- West County/Eureka….. Greg Brown 636-262-2400 Mike Stocker 314-267-5084
- Crestwood….. Jesse Finney 314-608-3104
- South County/Jeffco…..Troy Cardona 314-488-8462
- O’Fallon, MO…..Ryan Counterman 314-740-4933
- Illinois AlphAs….. Travis Tilton 618-410-0447
- St. Louis County….. Greg Bewig 314-402-1690
Other…..You must call Steve Holley at 314-495-0820 if you choose Other
Click Below to Register as an Athlete